Don’t miss the 14th Personal Insolvency Conference
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, October 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- Insolvency Code of Ethics – internal audit
- HMRC update
- Restructuring and insolvency of FCA regulated firms
- Celebrate the winners of the IPA Awards – book now for the Awards Reception on 9th November
- IPA Learning | Corporate Insolvency Review 2022 (CPD: 1.5h)
- IPA Roadshow roundup
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners – make savings on essential CPD
- Membership and licence renewals
- CPI England & Wales examination
- NEW member benefit: Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- What happens if a director misuses a Bounce Back Loan?
- What does the end of the lease forfeiture restrictions mean for commercial landlords?
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
24th November 2022 | 10:00-17:30 | Etc. Venues, Manchester | CPD: 6 hours
With the cost of living crisis having left millions of people across the UK struggling to cover the basics, attending this year’s Personal Insolvency Conference is more essential than ever. As more people find themselves in financial difficulty, we examine the key issues facing the UK, including discussions around vulnerability in insolvency, exploring the future of bankruptcy, and busting the myths around IVAs. So join us for an exciting programme with world class experts and networking with peers and key figures in the industry, with 6 CPD hours available.
Some highlights from this year’s programme:
- Cost of Living Crisis: The Economic Impact and Political Implications
- Insolvency Service Update
- Vulnerability in Insolvency and the Impacts of the Cost of Living Crisis
- Don’t Forget the Tax
- Bankruptcy: What’s the Direction of Travel? Towards an Increasingly Debtor Friendly Culture? And if So, What are the Potential Implications?
- Latest Case Law Developments across Personal Insolvency
- IVAs: Busting the Myths
- Regulation Update
And more – full speaker lineup to be announced!
Save with group bookings!
For group booking rates (3+ people), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.