IPA Roadshow | London
11 November 2021, 11:30 – 16:30 | 5 hours CPD
Knight Frank, 55 Baker St, London, W1U 8AN
After nearly two years without in-person events, The IPA is thrilled to be hitting the road this Autumn as part of our IPA Roadshow Series. These afternoon sessions will feature a local panel looking at the damage and recovery to the regional economies, and the trends being experienced. We’ll also hear from organisations like Companies House who are embarking on major changes, as well as legal updates, and sessions led by IPA staff. Each in-person event is also planned to be followed by a drinks reception and an opportunity to network and chat.
Tickets availability will be limited, so book today to avoid disappointment. Further details about the specific venues and speaker line-ups will be released shortly.
- Welcome by Kevin Hellard, President, IPA
- Retail Businesses and Property Debts:
- Andrew Goodacre, CEO, British Independent Retailers Association
- Charlie Barke, Partner, Knight Frank
- Changes to Companies House – Martin Swain, Director of Strategy, Policy and Communications, Companies House
- Restructuring & Connected Parties – Geoff Rowley, Partner, FRP Advisory
- Review of Anti-Money Laundering Risks and How Insolvency Practitioners Can Avoid Them – John Cullen, Partner, Menzies
- Ask the Inspector – David Holland, Chief Inspector, IPA
This roadshow is kindly being hosted by Knight Frank at their Baker St offices and will be followed by a drinks reception.
We are working with our venue providers to put in place COVID-risk mitigations, including spacing between seating and well ventilated rooms.
Other events in this series: