IPA Roadshow | Manchester
30 September 2021, 13:00 – 16:30 | 3 hours CPD
Hotel Football, Old Trafford, 99 Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester M16 0SZ
After nearly two years without in-person events, The IPA is thrilled to be hitting the road this Autumn as part of our IPA Roadshow Series. These afternoon sessions will feature a local panel looking at the damage and recovery to the regional economies, and the trends being experienced. We’ll also hear from organisations like Companies House who are embarking on major changes, as well as legal updates, and sessions led by IPA staff. Each in-person event is also planned to be followed by a drinks reception and an opportunity to network and chat.
Tickets availability will be limited, so book today to avoid disappointment. Further details about the specific venues and speaker line-ups will be released shortly.
- Welcome by Kevin Hellard, President, IPA
- Quarterly Survey Summary Findings for Greater Manchester & North West – Subrahmaniam Krishnan Harihara, Head of Research, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Damage, Recovery and Insolvency in Greater Manchester
- Laura Prescott, CEO, Debt Movement
- Kenneth Marland, Partner, Harrisons Business Rescue; IPA Board Member
- Legal Update – Maria Mulla, Barrister, Alexander Heylin, Barrister, No5 Chambers
- Review of Anti-Money Laundering Risks and How Insolvency Practitioners Can Avoid Them – John Cullen, Partner, Menzies
- Ask the Inspector – Stuart Jary, Inspector, IPA
This roadshow is kindly being hosted by Debt Movement at Hotel Football, and will be followed by a drinks reception.
We are working with our venue providers to put in place COVID-risk mitigations, including spacing between seating and well ventilated rooms.
Other events in this series: