Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, February 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Insolvency Service future of insolvency regulation consultation
- A reminder to Insolvency Practitioners about the limitations of their exclusion from FCA regulation
- HMRC update: Plastic Packaging Tax
- Anti-Money Laundering: Regulation 18 risk assessment
- Anti-Money Laundering: Business Owners, Officers and Managers
- Financial Conduct Authority: improving the Appointed Representatives regime consultation
- Upcoming events: earlybird Annual Conference booking rates and other important dates for your diary
- IPA Board Elections
- Vacancy: Lay member of the IPA’s Anti-Money Laundering Committee
- Case law update
In addition to the list of preferential rates on training available to IPA members, you can now enjoy a 10% discount on Anti-Money Laundering 2021 from Insolvency Support Services (ISS), an essential update for all insolvency professionals.
Click here for the discount code, as well as the full programme of discounted ISS training for IPA members (please note you will need to log in).
Read more about the Anti-Money Laundering 2021 course and book here. Enter the discount code at checkout.
Click here for our full online learning programme and all discounts available from our partners.