Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners – make savings on essential CPD
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, July 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- AML case studies
- Russian sanctions reminder
- Committee for Advertising Practice Enforcement Notice reminder
- HMRC update
- Don’t miss our final four Roadshows for 2022 this autumn…
- The IPA Awards Reception
- Personal Insolvency Conference – take advantage of earlybird rates for a limited time only!
- Pride is about more than just rainbows – it’s about radical change
- Vacancy: Lay member of the IPA Anti-Money Laundering Committee
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- Insolvency Insider industry update
In addition to the list of preferential rates on training available to IPA members, you can now enjoy a 10% discount on Anti-Money Laundering 2021 from Insolvency Support Services (ISS), an essential update for all insolvency professionals.
Click here for the discount code, as well as the full programme of discounted ISS training for IPA members (please note you will need to log in).
Read more about the Anti-Money Laundering 2021 course and book here. Enter the discount code at checkout.
Click here for our full online learning programme and all discounts available from our partners.