IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2021
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Insolvency news and alerts
- Training from the IPA and our partners
- IPA events update: Roadshows, Personal Insolvency Conference and a special celebration…
- Covid safety at IPA events
- Registration for the Joint Insolvency Examination
- New government Debt Management Vulnerability Toolkit
- Money Advice Service rebrand
- Case law update
Revisions have been made to two sections within the following guidance on accounting for VAT. The sections are Corporation Tax for unincorporated associations and clubs, and funded pension schemes.
We also draw your attention to the following update from HMRC.