IPA events update
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, April 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Important reminder: Annual General Meeting
- Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies AML guidance
- Future IPA AML regulation: What members can expect
- Richard Long becomes an Honorary IPA member
- How IPs can save history
- Case law update
- Updated Statements of Insolvency Practice
- Guest article: IPs of FCA authorised companies in voluntary liquidation face more new and difficult challenges
Check out our events calendar, featuring a suite of online and in-person events. Gain your CPD hours, as well as have the opportunity to hear from industry experts and leaders. Later this year, we hope to be hosting in-person events once again, with plenty of built-in time for networking. The IPA Events team are currently working on plans and venues with Covid protocols so that you can attend with confidence and ease.
Don’t forget to book tickets to our online Annual Conference on 28th April. Full speaker line-up and session timings are now online. Don’t panic if you can’t make every session – they will all be recorded and available to view shortly after the live event.
Our next IPA Learning event takes place on May 13th, looking at the Breathing Space moratorium. All IPA Learning events are available to book now.
As always, we are able to offer discounts for group bookings. Please email email@example.com if you’d like to book more than three people onto any of our events, or across multiple events throughout the year.