Money Advice Service rebrand
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2021
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Insolvency news and alerts
- Training from the IPA and our partners
- IPA events update: Roadshows, Personal Insolvency Conference and a special celebration…
- Covid safety at IPA events
- Registration for the Joint Insolvency Examination
- New government Debt Management Vulnerability Toolkit
- Case law update
- HMRC updates
The government-backed financial guidance provider, the Money Advice Service, has rebranded to MoneyHelper. As well as the Money Advice Service, the Pensions Advisory Service and Pension Wise (both of which are also government-backed) are now also part of MoneyHelper too.
We ask that, if not already, you update your website and any other materials to reflect this change. You can read more about MoneyHelper here.