Fraud and scam alerts
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, July 2020):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- IPA Virtual Roadshows Series
- IPA Vulnerable Insolvency Practitioner Policy
- Breathing Space
- We’re Racing to End Homelessness for Crisis
- In Conversation events by Arden Strategies
- Anti-Money Laundering advisory note from the Accountancy Affinity Group
- Counter fraud information from The Gazette
- Guest article
- Meet a Committee member
- Five minutes with…
In light of recent fraudulent and scam activity, we have set up a dedicated web page to alert our members on matters which we have become aware of.
Fraud appears to be on the rise, and we are trying to help protect members with this new page. Similarly, if you become aware of any fraudulent activity, please get in touch with us.
Click here to view the page, which can also be viewed via the News and Notifications section of the IPA website.