IPA Members LinkedIn group
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, June 2020):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- An update from HMRC
- Warning about Insolvency Practitioner identity fraud and scam websites
- Job Vacancy: Deputy Chief Inspector
- Join an IPA Committee
- SARs: New glossary codes
- SARs online submissions: User update
- SARS in Action issue 5
- Risk based changes to monitoring
- Five minutes with… Alan Limb, Inspector at the IPA
- Guest article from Dunedin Advisory
We have recently set up a LinkedIn group as a platform for our members to network, discuss matters affecting the profession, share news and exchange ideas.
As the IPA boasts an enviable range of talent and experience amongst our members, collaborating via this group would be of mutual benefit and create a useful network going forward. LinkedIn provides an excellent platform to carry this out as posts can be quickly and easily shared, seen and commented on by all. Members can also use the platform to discover and connect with other members outside their current network.
We hope to welcome you to the group soon. You can access it here.
If you don’t have a LinkedIn account and would like to create one, setting it up is simple and not too time consuming. Click here for more information.