…next up, Manchester!
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, June 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- Committee for Advertising Practice Enforcement Notice on debt management advertisements
- New Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation enforcement powers
- Use of reliance to carry out AML due diligence
- HMRC update
- Highlights from Northern Ireland and Wales…
- The Ethics of Giving Advice | Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
- IPA Awards Party
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
- Join an IPA Committee
- Reminder: new discount codes added to member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- Membership and licence renewals
We’re looking forward to returning to the north west for our popular Manchester Roadshow.
Join us and our range of speakers as we cover the matters that insolvency professionals need to know about, with additional regional perspectives and insight. There will be the opportunity to meet key people from the IPA and the insolvency profession in the north west, as well as our speakers, at the drinks reception following the event.
Programme highlights (full list of speakers and sessions to be announced)
- Economic Outlook: Greater Manchester and the North West | Subrahmaniam Krishnan Harihara, Head of Research, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce; Anthony Hurley, Managing Director, HDH Accountants
- Vulnerability in Insolvency | John Webb, Senior Consumer Affairs Executive, Experian
- Legal Update | Louis Doyle QC, Kings Chambers
- Insolvency Litigation | Dominic Vincent, Associate Director, Manolete Partners
View the full calendar of remaining Roadshows here.