Personal Insolvency Conference – take advantage of earlybird rates for a limited time only!
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, July 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- AML case studies
- Russian sanctions reminder
- Committee for Advertising Practice Enforcement Notice reminder
- HMRC update
- Don’t miss our final four Roadshows for 2022 this autumn…
- The IPA Awards Reception
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners – make savings on essential CPD
- Pride is about more than just rainbows – it’s about radical change
- Vacancy: Lay member of the IPA Anti-Money Laundering Committee
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- Insolvency Insider industry update
10:00-16:30, 24th Nov 2022 | 11 Portland Street, Manchester M1 3HU | CPD: 6 hours
One of the IPA’s biggest events of the year, the Personal Insolvency Conference, will soon be with us – book your place now and enjoy a saving of 25%.
Now in its 14th year, the highly regarded conference brings the personal insolvency profession and people working in linked fields together for the latest news, developments and technical guidance, delivered by a range of external speakers from high profile organisations and members of the IPA team.
There are plenty of networking and engagement opportunities, as well as a delicious food and drink selection provided throughout the day and a reception following the event.
Don’t miss one of the personal insolvency highlights of the year – book your place now!
Some highlights from this year’s programme:
- Economic Overview and the Personal Debt Crisis
- Bankruptcy Under the Microscope
- Insolvency Service Update
- Surviving Economic Abuse
- Energy Company Insolvencies
- Dealing with Vulnerability
- Legal Update
- IPA Inspection and Regulatory Session
And more – full speaker lineup to be announced!
Book by 9 September 2022 and enjoy a 25% saving on individual tickets.
For group booking rates (3+ people), please email [email protected].