The IPA Awards Reception
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, July 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- AML case studies
- Russian sanctions reminder
- Committee for Advertising Practice Enforcement Notice reminder
- HMRC update
- Don’t miss our final four Roadshows for 2022 this autumn…
- Personal Insolvency Conference – take advantage of earlybird rates for a limited time only!
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners – make savings on essential CPD
- Pride is about more than just rainbows – it’s about radical change
- Vacancy: Lay member of the IPA Anti-Money Laundering Committee
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- Insolvency Insider industry update
This autumn sees the return of the IPA Awards. We will once again recognise those who have made a significant contribution to the insolvency profession with an evening of celebration at our prestigious venue, the Buffini Chao deck on the Roof of the National Theatre, with spectacular views of London across the Thames.
As the UK’s sole dedicated insolvency regulator, the IPA knows first-hand of the many talented people in the insolvency profession. Accordingly, it is only right that we, as well as our colleagues in practise, celebrate the diverse, highly notable achievements of those in the sector.
Do you know someone who has strived to make a positive change to the insolvency profession? Who has demonstrated innovation, are an example of the best sustained and selfless service or have brought distinction to insolvency? We want to celebrate them with you too!
Nominations open on 1st September and will close on 30th September, and full information on the nominations process, including further details on the categories, will be communicated shortly.
- Insolvency Professional of the Year (SME)
- Insolvency Professional of the Year (Large Firm)
- Rising Star of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Champion
- Innovation In Practise
- Outstanding Contribution to the Profession
Winners will be announced at the IPA Awards Reception on 9th November.
Join us for an evening of celebration and enjoy a chef-curated hot buffet and delicious dessert selection, and toast the winners with a glass of bubbly, wine, beer or soft drink if you prefer. It’s the perfect opportunity to network with colleagues old and new, and key industry figures, as we come together in celebration of our unique profession. Read more and book your place here.