What a day at the Personal Insolvency Conference…
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, December 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Anti-Money Laundering Digest
- High-risk countries for money laundering purposes: Enhanced Due Diligence
- Proliferation Financing
- …and what a night at the Awards Reception!
- IPA Learning | Mitigating your risk: a practical guide to insurance in insolvency (CPD: 1.5h)
- The Power of Diversity: The Key to Unlocking Talent in Insolvency (CPD: 4h)
- IPA Annual Conference 2023 (CPD: 6h)
- Membership and licence renewals
- NEW member benefit: Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
- Business Banking Resolution Service: Insolvency Practitioners & Dissolved Complainant Waivers
We were delighted that so many of you could join us at the Personal Insolvency Conference in Manchester on 24th November. Thank you to all speakers, sponsors, and delegates for contributing to the day. We look forward to seeing you all next year!
Thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors for their support of the IPA Personal Insolvency Conference.