IPA Roadshow | Birmingham
04 November 2021, 13:00 – 16:30 | 3 hours CPD
International Convention Centre, Broad St, Birmingham B1 2EA
After nearly two years without in-person events, The IPA is thrilled to be hitting the road this Autumn as part of our IPA Roadshow Series. These afternoon sessions will feature a local panel looking at the damage and recovery to the regional economies, and the trends being experienced. We’ll also hear from organisations like Companies House who are embarking on major changes, as well as legal updates, and sessions led by IPA staff. Each in-person event is also planned to be followed by a drinks reception and an opportunity to network and chat.
Tickets availability will be limited, so book today to avoid disappointment. Further details about the specific venues and speaker line-ups will be released shortly.
- Welcome by Samantha Keen, Vice-President, IPA
- Economic Damage, Recovery and Insolvency in the West Midlands:
- Corin Crane, Chief Executive, Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Jonathan Poole, Centre Manager, Savills Property Management
- Domestic & Economic Abuse – Antony Price, Partnership Development Manager, PayPlan
- Restructuring & Connected Parties – Geoff Rowley, Partner, FRP Advisory
- Ask the Inspector – Stuart Jary, Inspector, IPA
This roadshow is kindly being hosted by Marsh at the International Convention Centre and will be followed by a drinks reception.
We are working with our venue providers to put in place COVID-risk mitigations, including spacing between seating and well ventilated rooms.
Other events in this series: