Become a Sponsor
The IPA is a membership body recognised for the purposes of authorising (licensing) insolvency practitioners (IPs) under the Insolvency Act 1986 and is the only one of the recognised bodies solely involved in insolvency. We are also an Anti-Money Laundering Supervisor under the 2017 Money Laundering Regulations.
The IPA is the voice of the insolvency profession and the two annual conferences we hold are amongst the biggest events in the calendar for insolvency professionals. With over 150 delegates attending each conference from across the UK, joining us to discuss the big issues affecting the profession’s work, it is a great opportunity for you to meet our delegates and promote your business.
Sponsorship packages can include:
- An exhibition stand at one of our events during the year – click here to access the events calendar
- Advertise your firm/brand within the delegate packs at events
- Your firm’s logo on the IPA website and all marketing literature for the event
- Advertising in the monthly IPA newsletter
- Speaker slots at our events
The IPA also publishes our Handbook on an annual basis and the opportunity is available to take out advertisements. This handbook is received by all IPA members and is also available to buy through Lexis Nexis.
With over 1,400 members, the IPA is able to offer various sponsorship opportunities for you to meet our delegates and promote your business. Find out more about what the IPA can offer by contacting email@example.com.