IPA Roadshow | Northern Ireland
23rd September 2021, 13:00 – 16:30 | 3 hours CPD
After nearly two years without in-person events, The IPA is thrilled to be hitting the road this Autumn as part of our IPA Roadshow Series. These afternoon sessions will feature a local panel looking at the damage and recovery to the regional economies, and the trends being experienced. We’ll also hear from organisations like Companies House who are embarking on major changes, as well as legal updates, and sessions led by IPA staff. Each in-person event is also planned to be followed by a drinks reception and an opportunity to network and chat.
Tickets availability will be limited, so book today to avoid disappointment. Further details about the specific venues and speaker line-ups will be released shortly.
- Welcome by Paul Davis, Deputy Vice-President, IPA
- The Impact of a Pandemic and Brexit on Northern Ireland’s Economy – Christopher Morrow, Head of Communications and Policy, NI Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Personal Insolvency and Debt Advice in Northern Ireland – Sinead Campbell, Head of Money Debt and Quality, Advice NI
- Changes to SIPs in Northern Ireland – Rowan Duffin-Jones, Senior Regulation Officer, IPA
- Legal Update – Maria Glover, Partner, Napier Solicitors
- Ask the Inspector – Alan Limb, Inspector, IPA
We are working with our venue providers to put in place COVID-risk mitigations, including spacing between seating and well ventilated rooms.
Other events in this series: