Staff changes at the IPA
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, May 2020):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Carrie James, Immediate Past President
- Interested in a secondment at the IPA?
- A reminder on the Statements of Insolvency Practice consultation
- An overview of the 5th Money Laundering Directive
- A reminder on Insolvency Practitioner exclusion from Financial Conduct Authority regulation
- Five minutes with… Anna Dickinson, Senior Regulation Officer at the IPA
After being in post for 10 successful years, Andrew Kerr, Head of Regulation, will sadly be leaving the IPA.
Over the years, Andrew has made a significant contribution to the IPA and will be dearly missed. In recent times, he has worked tirelessly to implement our regulatory programme of change, drive this forward and produce excellent results. We wish Andrew every success in the future and trust he will stay closely in touch.
Lyn Green, our present Deputy Chief Inspector, will move into Andrew’s role, which will have the new title Head of IPA Operations.
Lyn has worked in insolvency for over 30 years. She started as an Examiner at the Official Receiver’s Office and subsequently worked at various private practices until passing the JIE in 1999, obtaining her appointment-taking licence immediately thereafter. For over 10 years, Lyn was an owner-manager appointment-taking Insolvency Practitioner, before entering the field of regulation with ACCA in 2011 and then joining the IPA in 2016. Having inspected firms for over nine years, Lyn has detailed knowledge of practices across the UK.
We look forward to welcoming Lyn into her new role.