Nominate someone who has made an outstanding achievement in the insolvency profession over the last year – Awards nominations open until 30th September
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2022
- Samantha Keen, President
- SARs Reporter Booklet
- HMRC information
- Help the IPA formulate its response to the Government Call for Evidence: Review of the Personal Insolvency Framework
- Join us for the final three IPA Roadshows this autumn
- Don’t miss the 14th Personal Insolvency Conference
- Celebrate the winners of the IPA Awards – book now for the Awards Reception on 9th November
- IPA Learning – next date announced
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners – make savings on essential CPD
- Membership and licence renewals
- NEW member benefit: save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
IPA Awards nominations are open and are a valuable opportunity to celebrate excellence across the profession. We invite nominations from anyone in insolvency and those who work with insolvency professionals, such as the legal and accounting sectors.
Nominations close at 23:59 on 30th September – don’t miss the opportunity to enter your colleagues for a chance to gain recognition for their achievements.
This year’s awards categories are:
- Insolvency Professional of the Year (SME, under 250 employees)
- Insolvency Professional of the Year (Large Firm, over 250 employees)
- Rising Star of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Champion
- Innovation In Practise
- Outstanding Contribution to the Profession
You can submit a maximum of one nomination per category. We are looking forward to receiving your nominations.
The winners will be announced at the Awards Reception on 9th November, 18:30-22:30, at the Buffini Chao Deck, on top of London’s National Theatre, overlooking the river Thames.
We hope to see you there!
Book by 24 October 2022 and enjoy a saving on individual tickets of over 30%.
For group booking rates (3+ people), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.