Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners – make savings on essential CPD
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, March 2023
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- NCA Amber Alert: High Net Worth Individuals and Tax Evasion (member login required to view)
- FCA warnings: Impersonation, unauthorised firms and unsolicited emails
- Reminder: High-risk countries for money laundering purposes: Enhanced Due Diligence
- 2023 Annual Conference programme announced – places selling fast! (CPD: 6h)
- Latest Developments in Personal Insolvency: New SIP 3.1 and What this Means for You (CPD: 1.5h)
- 2023 Roadshow Series schedule released – reserve your place now! (CPD: 3h/4h)
- Bookings are open for the 15th Personal Insolvency Conference (CPD: 6h)
- IPA examinations update
- Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- International Women’s Day celebrations
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
In addition to the list of preferential rates on training available to IPA members, you can enjoy a 10% discount on Anti-Money Laundering 2021 from Insolvency Support Services (ISS), an essential update for all insolvency professionals.
Click here for the discount code, as well as the full programme of discounted ISS training for IPA members (please note you will need to log in).
Read more about the Anti-Money Laundering 2021 course and book here. Enter the discount code at checkout.
Click here for our full online learning programme and all discounts available from our partners.