Changes to AML regulations
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, January 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- New Ethics Code: Public Interest Code training
- Reminder on the Standard Financial Statement
- New sanctions regimes in the UK
- SARs in Action issue 8
- FCA consultation reminder
- In Conversation events from Arden Strategies
- Meet a Committee member
- Five minutes with…
As part of Brexit arrangements, the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020 have now come into force.
The main changes to be aware of are the removal of the requirement in Client Due Diligence (CDD) to take reasonable measures to make certain the ownership and control arrangements of publicly listed companies, as well as updated electronic due diligence and persons with significant control (PSC) requirements. Read more here.