FCA consultation reminder
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, January 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- New Ethics Code: Public Interest Code training
- Reminder on the Standard Financial Statement
- Changes to AML regulations
- New sanctions regimes in the UK
- SARs in Action issue 8
- In Conversation events from Arden Strategies
- Meet a Committee member
- Five minutes with…
As a reminder to members, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued a consultation on its planned guidance for Insolvency Practitioners on how to approach insolvencies of FCA-regulated firms. The consultation closes on 18 January 2021.
The background to the consultation is that the FCA is seeking to inform its guidance, which will be designed to help Insolvency Practitioners ensure that FCA-regulated firms meet their ongoing regulatory obligations after an Insolvency Practitioner is appointed.