Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners – make savings on essential CPD
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, August 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- Awareness of CEO fraud and impersonation frauds
- 2023 renewals: AML information and Regulation 18 risk assessments required
- Amendments to the 2017 Money Laundering Regulations
- Join the IPA in celebrating the outstanding accomplishments and successes made in the insolvency sector this year!
- IPA Learning | AML: A Practical Guide to Risk Assessment
- The IPA’s regional Roadshows are back this autumn – join us for the final four 2022 events
- Personal Insolvency Conference early bird rates closing soon – book now!
- Change of IPA registered office address
- NEW member benefit: save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- Membership and licence renewals
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
In addition to the list of preferential rates on training available to IPA members, you can now enjoy a 10% discount on Anti-Money Laundering 2021 from Insolvency Support Services (ISS), an essential update for all insolvency professionals.
Click here for the discount code, as well as the full programme of discounted ISS training for IPA members (please note you will need to log in).
Read more about the Anti-Money Laundering 2021 course and book here. Enter the discount code at checkout.
Click here for our full online learning programme and all discounts available from our partners.