Annual Conference – your final opportunity to join us tomorrow…
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, April 2022
Join us for an exciting programme of sessions and panel discussions with world class experts, network with peers and key figures in the industry, and earn 7 CPD hours.
Our first in-person Annual Conference since 2019, this year’s programme will focus on the current and future landscape of the insolvency profession in the UK, bringing together law makers, insolvency experts, counter-fraud and market research specialists to deliver unique insights on matters affecting insolvency practise in 2022.
The Royal College of Physicians is a fabulous venue, conveniently located near major transport links and set within London’s beautiful Regent’s Park. The venue also boasts impressive museum status too – so plenty to see whilst you’re at the conference!
10:00: conference opens
The IPA in 2022
- Kevin Hellard, President, IPA
- Paul Smith, CEO, IPA
- Samantha Keen, Incoming President and COO UKI Strategy and Transactions, EY
- Simon Underwood, IPA Office Holder and Partner, Menzies
Brexit, Covid, Russia: Outlook for the UK Economy in 2022
- Richard Burge, CEO, London Chamber of Commerce
No! I Don’t Want My ‘Day in Court’!
The why, when and how of settling insolvency litigation
- Louise Brittain, Partner, Azets
- Carolyn Jones, Civil & Commercial Online Mediator, ADRG
Updates from the Insolvency Service
- Dean Beale, CEO
- Claire Hardgrave, Head of Insolvency Practitioner Regulation
- Paul Bannister, Head of Policy
Updates from the Courts: Cases Decided in 2022
- Jamie Leader, Partner, Enyo Law
- Nick O’Reilly, Regional Director, Manolete Partners
- Kieran Pedley, Director of Politics, Ipsos Mori
Criminal & Civil Recovery and Disruption of Fraud
- Thomas Lee, Police Constable, Cybercrime Unit, Metropolitan Police
- Simon Kubitt, Head of Cybercrime, HMRC
- Frances Coulson, Partner & Head of Insolvency & Restructuring, Wedlake Bell
Inspection and Regulatory Update
Risk Control: The Tightrope Walk of Compliance
- David Holland, Chief Inspector, IPA
The Open Private School: Unlock the Diversity Dividend
- Vincent Egunlae, Co-Founder & Trustee, The Open Private School & Assistant Manager, Grant Thornton
- Samuel Ajakaiye, Next Generation Committee Member, Chatham House.
Group rates available
Contact the events team to book groups of 3+ people.