Anti-Money Laundering high-risk indicators
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, June 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Personal insolvency: New Debt Relief Order rules
- Payment for the introduction of an insolvency appointment is prohibited – a reminder
- Business support measures extended
- Updates to Suspicious Activity Reports glossary codes
- Anti-Money Laundering case studies
- National Crime Agency releases National Strategic Assessment of Serious and Organised Crime
- New members sought: Anti-Money Laundering sub-Committee of the Standards, Ethics and Regulatory Liaison Committee
- HMRC updates
- Evaluators and Pre-Packs: What’s new?
- Case law update
- IPA joins the Money Advice Liaison Group as a National Member
- It’s not just the IPA who is 60 this year!
- Meet a Committee member: Clare Lindley, member of the Standards, Ethics and Regulatory Liaison Committee
We have compiled details of areas that may indicate a higher risk of money laundering in insolvency work. These indicators should assist our supervisees’ consideration of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) risks for your own business and which feed into your firm’s AML risk assessment. Read more and access the document in the members’ area, here.