New members sought: Anti-Money Laundering sub-Committee of the Standards, Ethics and Regulatory Liaison Committee
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, June 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Personal insolvency: New Debt Relief Order rules
- Payment for the introduction of an insolvency appointment is prohibited – a reminder
- Business support measures extended
- Anti-Money Laundering high-risk indicators
- Updates to Suspicious Activity Reports glossary codes
- Anti-Money Laundering case studies
- National Crime Agency releases National Strategic Assessment of Serious and Organised Crime
- HMRC updates
- Evaluators and Pre-Packs: What’s new?
- Case law update
- IPA joins the Money Advice Liaison Group as a National Member
- It’s not just the IPA who is 60 this year!
- Meet a Committee member: Clare Lindley, member of the Standards, Ethics and Regulatory Liaison Committee
The IPA’s Standards, Ethics and Regulatory Liaison Committee (SERL) has a sub-Committee that considers and reviews the effectiveness of the IPA’s work in our role as a Supervisory Authority for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) purposes.
The sub-Committee is looking for lay members, i.e. non-insolvency professionals, to join. If you know of anyone with an interest or expertise in AML matters and regulation, please would you contact the IPA via our dedicated AML email address, [email protected], with their details.