Important reminder: Annual General Meeting
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, April 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- IPA events update
- Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies AML guidance
- Future IPA AML regulation: What members can expect
- Richard Long becomes an Honorary IPA member
- How IPs can save history
- Case law update
- Updated Statements of Insolvency Practice
- Guest article: IPs of FCA authorised companies in voluntary liquidation face more new and difficult challenges
We would like to remind members of the upcoming IPA AGM. The meeting will be held virtually, owing to social distancing restrictions and in the light of the Government’s announcement on 28 March 2020 of greater flexibility in the application of certain company law requirements. We hope that you will be able to join us.
Members were sent the notice of AGM earlier this month. Click here to view a copy. The Annual Report and Accounts should have been received by members today.
Please note the upcoming deadline of midday on 27 April 2021 for returning any proxy forms.