IPA events update
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, March 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- IPA examinations – entry closing date approaching
- A reminder from the Insolvency Service on filing a report of an approval of an IVA with the Secretary of State
- Guidance for Anti-Money Laundering Supervisors on submitting better quality Suspicious Activity Reports
- Updated Statements of Insolvency Practice
- Vacancy for a Business Development Lead
- Meet a Committee member: Neil Bennett, member of the Regulation and Conduct Committee
- Guest article: Insolvency Practitioners – how to prepare for 2021
We are delighted to launch IPA Learning: our new learning partnership, providing members and their teams with training and learning opportunities.
The IPA has partnered with ISS Training to develop six initial training courses, covering current and emerging technical and regulatory issues. Designed with a clear focus on the practical application of new practise as how change impacts your business, the workshops will be an opportunity to interact with the IPA, as well as inform and develop working practices across the profession.
With a pandemic, the UK’s departure from the EU and changing legislation, insolvency professionals are likely to remain in the spotlight in 2021.
Join us online on Wednesday 28th April for all the latest on the critical issues facing Insolvency Practitioners today. Equip you and your organisation with the knowledge and tools needed to hone your operations, avoid issues and respond to new challenges.