ISS AML training
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter AML Digest, April 2023
- David Holland, Chief Inspector and IPA Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- High-risk countries for money laundering purposes: Enhanced Due Diligence
- Proliferation Financing
- Ongoing monitoring of AML matters in an appointment
- SAR reporting
- Licences from OFSI
- Insolvency Practitioner identity fraud and scam websites
- Reporting misuse of bounce back loans
- NCA Amber Alert: High Net Worth Individuals and Tax Evasion (member login required to view)
- AASG alerts (member login required to view)
- Regulation 18 risk assessment reviews
- Reporting of material discrepancies of Companies House records
- Economic Crime Levy
- OPBAS Sourcebook
- How the 2017 Money Laundering Regulations have evolved
- OFSI webinar
IPA members receive a 10% discount on Anti-Money Laundering 2021 from Insolvency Support Services (ISS), an essential update for all insolvency professionals.
Click here for the discount code, as well as the full programme of discounted ISS training for IPA members (please note you will need to log in).
Read more about the Anti-Money Laundering 2021 course and book here. Enter the discount code at checkout.