In Conversation events by Arden Strategies
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, July 2020):
As well as the IPA’s two webinars on the new Act on 28th July and 5th August 2020, you may be interested in Arden Strategies’ series of ‘In Conversation’ economy and business environment events, featuring a high-profile speaker in each:
- Rt Hon. George Osborne, former Chancellor of the Exchequer (23rd July 2020);
- Ben Page, CEO of Ipsos MORI (28th July 2020);
- Stephen Bush, Political Editor of the New Statesman (4th August 2020);
- Dermot Nolan, former CEO of Ofgem (19th August 2020);
- Laura Kuenssberg, BBC Political Editor (Date TBC); and
- Rt Hon. David Miliband, former Foreign Secretary (Date TBC).
Arden recently held an interesting event with Chris Brannigan, former advisor to Boris Johnson.
The events, which are free to attend, mainly examine the Covid-19 response and recovery situation in the UK from different angles. Find out more and register here.