Interested in a Secondment at the IPA?
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, May 2020):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Carrie James, Immediate Past President
- A reminder on the Statements of Insolvency Practice consultation
- An overview of the 5th Money Laundering Directive
- A reminder on Insolvency Practitioner exclusion from Financial Conduct Authority regulation
- Five minutes with… Anna Dickinson, Senior Regulation Officer at the IPA
- Staff changes at the IPA
We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic, talented people to join our regulation team as secondees on a fixed term basis.
Why not take advantage of this great opportunity to develop your skills, diversify your portfolio and make new connections in a friendly, collaborative and supportive environment.
Those who are recruited will work alongside our Regulation Officers and will investigate and progress complaints.
If you’re interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to Martina Panayi, Deputy Head of Regulatory Operations at [email protected].
Fixed term contract, 6-12 months
Note: all secondees will be held to strict confidentiality standards and must sign an NDA.