Further website updates
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, September 2020):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- IPA Virtual Roadshow Series
- Crisis Race to End Homelessness: An interview with Secretariat members Lisa O’Hara and Stephanie Miles
- Membership and licence renewals
- Joint Insolvency Examination – still time for candidates to enter
- Call for evidence: Recognition of professional qualifications and regulation of professions
- Meet a Committee member
- Five minutes with…
- Guest article: Companies in voluntary liquidation authorised by the FCA can pose difficult and complex challenges for Insolvency Practitioners
To complement the recent modernisation of the IPA website, we have recently completed a thorough review of its structure and content. This has been done to ensure that all users of our website – whether a member, person in debt, someone with an interest in the insolvency profession or a prospective member – can access the information they need with ease.
Our members should find that the resources on the website are swifter to access, for example regulatory requirements, exam information, IPA membership types, Covid-19 support and IPA events, as well as logging in to the members area and accessing the information and resources there.
As we state in the members area, tell us your views! If there is something that you would like to see on the website, let us know on email@example.com.