Joint Insolvency Examination – still time for candidates to enter
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, September 2020):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- IPA Virtual Roadshow Series
- Crisis Race to End Homelessness: An interview with Secretariat members Lisa O’Hara and Stephanie Miles
- Membership and licence renewals
- Further website updates
- Call for evidence: Recognition of professional qualifications and regulation of professions
- Meet a Committee member
- Five minutes with…
- Guest article: Companies in voluntary liquidation authorised by the FCA can pose difficult and complex challenges for Insolvency Practitioners
With the furlough scheme winding down before ending in October, we expect, as you may be aware, for insolvencies to continue to rise for the foreseeable future. We hope that you are able to make any necessary adjustments in your teams and wish you as smooth a working life as possible in the coming months.
In making preparations, you may be looking to register members of your team for the Joint Insolvency Examination (JIE). The deadline for this is 30th September. Those registering for the JIE with the IPA also need to be IPA student members. They need to have joined us as student members by 23rd September. If you are interested, you can find out more about registration here.