Spotlight on Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud (CPD: 5h)
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter AML Digest, September 2023
- David Holland, Chief Inspector and IPA Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Reminder: High-risk countries for money laundering purposes: Enhanced Due Diligence
- Proliferation Financing
- New SARs Glossary Code & Reporting Routes Guidance
- The Economic Crime (Anti-Money Laundering) Levy (Amendment) Regulations 2023
- SARs in Action
- Updated guidance on submitting better quality Suspicious Activity Reports
- AASG/NCA alerts
- Regulatory update for Insolvency Practitioners: Importance of reviewing updates to the OFSI Sanctions List
- OPBAS – Supervisory Report 2022/23 and the Supervisory Regime consultation
- AML supervision
- The Insolvency Practitioners (Amendment) Regulations 2015 – Regulation 3
- New SARs Reporter Booklet
Full programme and speakers announced!
It’s vital to stay aware of developments and meet regulatory requirements to ensure that you stay protected from Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and fraud threats. This area of insolvency practice remains fast-moving and a particularly pressing matter for all insolvency practitioners.
Join us at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in central Birmingham for our full-day Spotlight on AML and Fraud conference. Hear from expert speakers from across the sector, including the City of London Police, the Insolvency Service, HMRC, Companies House, the National Crime Agency (NCA) and UK Finance, and learn how to protect yourself from financial crime and avoid compliance pitfalls.
Places are limited and have been selling quickly for this event – reserve your place now!