IPA examinations – entry closing date approaching
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, March 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- IPA events update
- A reminder from the Insolvency Service on filing a report of an approval of an IVA with the Secretary of State
- Guidance for Anti-Money Laundering Supervisors on submitting better quality Suspicious Activity Reports
- Updated Statements of Insolvency Practice
- Vacancy for a Business Development Lead
- Meet a Committee member: Neil Bennett, member of the Regulation and Conduct Committee
- Guest article: Insolvency Practitioners – how to prepare for 2021
We would like to remind our student members that the closing date for registration for the CPI/CPPI/CPCI examinations is 29 March (the examination must also be paid for by this date). The deadline was originally 23 March, but we have agreed an extension on this date with the Chartered Governance Institute (ICSA), the body that runs the examinations on our behalf. Application forms can completed online here.
Please note that all candidates signing up for the examinations must have joined us as a student member. The online student membership registration form can be accessed here.
We would also like to remind any students who deferred last year and intend to sit their examination this year that you will need to submit the examination entry form again.
For assistance, you can contact us at [email protected] or by telephone on 0330 122 5237.
We wish you all the best in your studies and hope that you successfully attain the respected mark of achievement that the CPI, CPPI and CPCI qualifications confer.