IPA Roadshow roundup
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, November 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- Ongoing monitoring and review of a business relationship – Reg 28(11) Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- AML 2021/22 Annual Report and 2022/23 Sector Risk Assessment
- HMRC update
- Lay members required for the IPA’s Anti-Money Laundering Committee, Disciplinary & Appeals Committee and Regulation & Conduct Committee
- IPA Learning | Corporate Insolvency Review 2022 (CPD: 1.5h)
- Don’t miss the 14th Personal Insolvency Conference (CPD: 6h)
- IPA Awards: Nominees announced!
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners – make savings on essential CPD
- Membership and licence renewals
- NEW member benefit: Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
- Kentish publisher’s archive saved for local history
We were delighted to see our members at the London Roadshow on 19th October at the final event of this year’s regional Roadshow Series. Thank you to all speakers, sponsors and delegates for contributing to the afternoon in London, as well as the overall set of events. We look forward to what’s in store for next year!
View a video from London below.
With thanks to our sponsors: