Anti-Money Laundering Digest
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, December 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- High-risk countries for money laundering purposes: Enhanced Due Diligence
- Proliferation Financing
- What a day at the Personal Insolvency Conference…
- …and what a night at the Awards Reception!
- IPA Learning | Mitigating your risk: a practical guide to insurance in insolvency (CPD: 1.5h)
- The Power of Diversity: The Key to Unlocking Talent in Insolvency (CPD: 4h)
- IPA Annual Conference 2023 (CPD: 6h)
- Membership and licence renewals
- NEW member benefit: Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
- Business Banking Resolution Service: Insolvency Practitioners & Dissolved Complainant Waivers
Members were sent the first edition of the IPA’s digest of recent AML articles and information on 23rd November.
The digest will be published three times a year and will collate information from recent IPA newsletters and training events as well as providing a reminder on regulatory matters with details on the IPA’s AML supervisory work and focus.
We hope that the content is useful. If you have any feedback on the contents or what you would like to see in future editions which would assist you in your AML work, please email us at email@example.com.
Access the November 2022 digest here.