The Power of Diversity: The Key to Unlocking Talent in Insolvency
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, December 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Anti-Money Laundering Digest
- High-risk countries for money laundering purposes: Enhanced Due Diligence
- Proliferation Financing
- What a day at the Personal Insolvency Conference…
- …and what a night at the Awards Reception!
- IPA Learning | Mitigating your risk: a practical guide to insurance in insolvency (CPD: 1.5h)
- IPA Annual Conference 2023 (CPD: 6h)
- Membership and licence renewals
- NEW member benefit: Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
- Business Banking Resolution Service: Insolvency Practitioners & Dissolved Complainant Waivers
12:30-18:00 | 8th February 2023 | EY Offices, London | 4 CPD hours
Hosted in collaboration with EY and the Insolvency Service, this half-day event will explore and discuss how we can ensure the future of the insolvency profession, looking at the barriers to entry, progression and retention in the sector.
Programme highlights include a panel session exploring the practical challenges and experiences of insolvency professionals, an update from the Insolvency Service on the work they are doing in this space; and a session exploring the economic benefits of a diverse and inclusive workplace.