Find out about our exciting November live events programme and exclusive discounts
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, October 2021
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Insolvency news and alerts
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
- Covid safety at IPA events
- New member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- Licence renewals – deadline approaching
- Insolvency Practitioners’ Handbook, 9th edition
- CPI: Notice to candidates
- Rules changes for the IPA Disciplinary and Appeals Committee
- Bordereau reminder
- Job opportunities at the IPA
- SARs in Action
- Case law update
Last two regional Roadshows remaining – delivering what today’s insolvency professionals need to know, with focus on regional matters at each.
Birmingham: 4 November
London: 11 November
Planning to attend the London Roadshow and/or our 60th Anniversary Reception? Save 10% with a combined booking!
11 November | Institution of Engineering & Technology, London WC2R 0BL
The IPA is delighted to host a special reception at the iconic 19th century Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) building in the heart of London (map), in celebration of the IPA reaching its 60th anniversary.
Enjoy stunning panoramic riverside views from the IET’s Riverside Room. Floor to ceiling windows running the length of the room and a private terrace complement this spacious and well-ventilated setting for the event.
Enjoy champagne, beer, wine, soft drinks, canapés and informal dining provided by the award-winning Searcys. There will be a cash bar for spirit lovers too!
Join us and leading figures from the profession in celebration of this milestone in the IPA’s history, including an address from IPA President, Kevin Hellard, and the opportunity to meet IPA staff and past Presidents of the IPA.
Dress code: business attire/optional cocktail dress
Group booking discounts apply
For bookings of 3-9 people, a 15% discount applies. For 10+ people, the rate is discounted by 25% Please email [email protected] if you wish to make a group booking.
Make a day of it…
Add our London Roadshow (also on 11th November) and save 10%.
Our London Roadshow takes place from 11:30 – 16:30 at Knight Frank’s Baker Street event space. From there it’s only a short hop to Savoy Place for the evening reception.
You can book your place at both events on either the London Roadshow or 60th Anniversary Reception booking pages.
Read more about the 60th Anniversary Reception and book here.
25 November | Lowry Hotel, 50 Dearmans Place, Salford M3 5LH
Now in its 12th year at the forefront of the personal insolvency landscape…
We look forward to welcoming you back to Manchester’s Lowry Hotel for one of the IPA’s biggest events, the Personal Insolvency Conference.
(CPD: 6 hours).
Who will be speaking?
Confirmed so far…
- Dean Beale, CEO, Insolvency Service
- Mythbusting, Mortgages and the Future of Credit Scoring – James Jones, Head of Consumer Affairs, Experian
- Gambling-Related Harm, How to Spot the Signs, and Key Insolvency Considerations – Raminta Diliso, Financial Harm Manager, GamCare
- Ask the Inspector – David Holland, Chief Inspector, IPA
Plus many more to be finalised – watch this space…
Group booking discounts apply
For bookings of 3-9 people (15% discount), enter PISG15 when booking. For 10+ people (25% discount), enter PILG25 when booking. *Member pricing also includes Member Firms, Affiliates, Honorary, Fellows, and Retired Members.
Read more and book here.