CPI: Notice to candidates
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, October 2021
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Find out about our exciting November live events programme and exclusive discounts
- Insolvency news and alerts
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
- Covid safety at IPA events
- New member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- Licence renewals – deadline approaching
- Insolvency Practitioners’ Handbook, 9th edition
- Rules changes for the IPA Disciplinary and Appeals Committee
- Bordereau reminder
- Job opportunities at the IPA
- SARs in Action
- Case law update
Candidates who are sitting the November CPI exam should have received an email from The Chartered Governance Institute (ICSA) with the time of their exam.
The IPA has also sent FAQs and videos on how your online exam will appear.
If you are sitting this exam and have not received any of this information, please contact the Membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you all the very best in the remainder of your studies and on exam day!
To access the exam FAQs, click here.