Insolvency news and alerts
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, October 2021
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Find out about our exciting November live events programme and exclusive discounts
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
- Covid safety at IPA events
- New member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- Licence renewals – deadline approaching
- Insolvency Practitioners’ Handbook, 9th edition
- CPI: Notice to candidates
- Rules changes for the IPA Disciplinary and Appeals Committee
- Bordereau reminder
- Job opportunities at the IPA
- SARs in Action
- Case law update
New Temporary Insolvency Practice Direction
A new temporary direction has been published by the High Court, which retains parts of the previous Temporary Practice Directions that are not related to issues with filing in Court due to Covid. Read the direction here.
Statement of Insolvency Practice 3.1 consultation
In case you missed it, don’t forget that the consultation on revising Statement of Insolvency Practice (SIP) 3.1 (Individual Voluntary Arrangements), closes on 5 November 2021. The consultation documents and questionnaire are available here.
We look forward to receiving your comments.