IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, October 2021
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Find out about our exciting November live events programme and exclusive discounts
- Insolvency news and alerts
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
- Covid safety at IPA events
- New member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- Licence renewals – deadline approaching
- Insolvency Practitioners’ Handbook, 9th edition
- CPI: Notice to candidates
- Rules changes for the IPA Disciplinary and Appeals Committee
- Job opportunities at the IPA
- SARs in Action
- Case law update
Having recently received a small number of emails that have highlighted some confusion regarding the process for submitting monthly bordereau returns, we would like to take the opportunity to set out the requirements for our members.
All appointment-taking licence holders are required to submit a return on or before the 20th of each month. This should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there is also a requirement to submit nil returns.
Returns are to include the following information:
- Name of the IP
- Entry type (i.e. Add, Increase, or Release)
- Date of appointment
- Name of the case
- Court reference (if applicable)
- Type of appointment
- Specific penalty
- Release date (if applicable)
- Whether the appointment is joint or sole
When emailing, please ensure that the name of the IP is included in either the subject line or body of the email.
If you have any queries regarding submission of bordereau, please feel free to email the email@example.com inbox.