IPA Learning – The Importance of the Ethical Code: are you sure you’ve considered all the points?
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, May 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- HM Treasury approval of Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies AML Guidance
- Russian sanctions reminder
- AML training
- HMRC update
- A reminder to Insolvency Practitioners about their responsibilities under Statement of Insolvency Practice 9
- The return to an in-person Annual Conference…
- …and the Scotland Roadshow returns live too!
- 2022 Roadshow Series – Northern Ireland and Cardiff this June
- The IPA Summer Party
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
- Join an IPA Committee
- Reminder: new discount codes added to member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
Following the recent winding up of Vanguard, this is an important refresher for all IPs on the conflicts of interest inherent in giving advice and the challenges this presents.
On sale soon – contact the events team for advance bookings, at [email protected], and take advantage on an early bird discount until 15th June.