Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, May 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- HM Treasury approval of Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies AML Guidance
- Russian sanctions reminder
- AML training
- HMRC update
- A reminder to Insolvency Practitioners about their responsibilities under Statement of Insolvency Practice 9
- The return to an in-person Annual Conference…
- …and the Scotland Roadshow returns live too!
- 2022 Roadshow Series – Northern Ireland and Cardiff this June
- The IPA Summer Party
- IPA Learning – The Importance of the Ethical Code: are you sure you’ve considered all the points?
- Join an IPA Committee
- Reminder: new discount codes added to member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
In addition to the list of preferential rates on training available to IPA members, you can now enjoy a 10% discount on Anti-Money Laundering 2021 from Insolvency Support Services (ISS), an essential update for all insolvency professionals.
Click here for the discount code, as well as the full programme of discounted ISS training for IPA members (please note you will need to log in).
Read more about the Anti-Money Laundering 2021 course and book here. Enter the discount code at checkout.
Click here for our full online learning programme and all discounts available from our partners.