The return to an in-person Annual Conference…
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, May 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- HM Treasury approval of Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies AML Guidance
- Russian sanctions reminder
- AML training
- HMRC update
- A reminder to Insolvency Practitioners about their responsibilities under Statement of Insolvency Practice 9
- …and the Scotland Roadshow returns live too!
- 2022 Roadshow Series – Northern Ireland and Cardiff this June
- The IPA Summer Party
- IPA Learning – The Importance of the Ethical Code: are you sure you’ve considered all the points?
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
- Join an IPA Committee
- Reminder: new discount codes added to member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
We were delighted to return to an in-person Annual Conference. Thank you once again to all speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and of course delegates, who all contributed to the success of the day – we were pleased to note the very positive feedback received and thank all those who have shared their thoughts with us.
A snapshot of the day
Pictured clockwise from the middle top image above:
Frances Coulson, Head of Insolvency and Restructuring at Wedlake Bell; Kevin Hellard, IPA Immediate Past President and Partner and Practice Leader (Insolvency and Asset Recovery) at Grant Thornton; Yin Lee, new IPA Deputy-Vice President and Director at Quantuma; David Holland, IPA Chief Inspector; Vincent Egunlae of Grant Thornton UK LLP and Co-Founder of The Open Private School; Paul Smith, IPA CEO; Samantha Keen, COO of UKI Strategy and Transactions and Head of Legal Entity Rationalisation services at EY-Parthenon, who began her term as President at the conference; Dean Beale, CEO of The Insolvency Service; Samuel Ajakaiye, Next Generation Committee member at Chatham House; and Paul Smith, Samantha Keen and Simon Underwood, Partner at Menzies and IPA Board member, on the IPA in 2022 panel