Licence renewals – deadline imminent
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, November 2021
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Insolvency news and alerts
- Anti-Money Laundering training reminder
- Find out about our exciting Personal Insolvency Conference programme and group discounts
- Covid safety at IPA events
- IPA Learning | Intangible Asset Recovery
- A day of celebrations for the IPA
- Reminder: New member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- SARs in Action
- Improvements to the Suspicious Activity Reports online portal
- Case law update
- HMRC updates
Our appointment-taking Insolvency Practitioner members should be aware of the imminent renewal deadline of 30th November 2021 and have received their renewal notice for 2022.
Essential information and documentation:
In order to complete your appointment-taker renewal, you will need:
- Your IPA username and password
- The ability to log in to your IPA website account to complete and submit your online renewal
- A copy of your 2022 enabling bond (PDF)
- A copy of Professional Indemnity Insurance (PDF)
- A copy of your Anti-Money Laundering Firm Wide Risk Assessment (Word document)
- A Schedule of your open cases (Excel document)
- Continuity agreement
The renewals emails are sent from [email protected], so please ensure that you mark this email address as being safe.
If you have any queries or concerns about the renewals or your membership, please contact the Membership team on the above email or call us on 0330 122 5237.
If you have any queries on your case list, bond or Personal Indemnity Insurance, please contact our Regulation team on [email protected], or call the above telephone number and select option 3 to get through to the Regulation team.
On the members area of the IPA website, you can find comprehensive resources, such as FAQs, to help with any aspect of your renewal.