IPA Learning | Intangible Asset Recovery
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, November 2021
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Insolvency news and alerts
- Anti-Money Laundering training reminder
- Find out about our exciting Personal Insolvency Conference programme and group discounts
- Covid safety at IPA events
- A day of celebrations for the IPA
- Licence renewals – deadline imminent
- Reminder: New member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- SARs in Action
- Improvements to the Suspicious Activity Reports online portal
- Case law update
- HMRC updates
Exploring the rise of digital assets and the global approaches to crypto asset recovery
Aidan Larkin of Asset Reality provides a lunchtime workshop exploring cryptocurrencies and other intangible assets.
Wednesday 15 December | 12:30-2pm | Online
Aidan Larkin is CEO of Asset Reality, the world’s first dedicated Asset Manager for seized crypto assets. The organisation is working to to create a global asset management network that maximises the income generated from the sale of criminals’ seized assets for all countries to compensate victims, fund law enforcement and increase funding for civil society.
Read more about the event and book here!