Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, June 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- Committee for Advertising Practice Enforcement Notice on debt management advertisements
- New Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation enforcement powers
- Use of reliance to carry out AML due diligence
- HMRC update
- Highlights from Northern Ireland and Wales…
- …next up, Manchester!
- The Ethics of Giving Advice | Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
- IPA Awards Party
- Join an IPA Committee
- Reminder: new discount codes added to member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- Membership and licence renewals
In addition to the list of preferential rates on training available to IPA members, you can now enjoy a 10% discount on Anti-Money Laundering 2021 from Insolvency Support Services (ISS), an essential update for all insolvency professionals.
Click here for the discount code, as well as the full programme of discounted ISS training for IPA members (please note you will need to log in).
Read more about the Anti-Money Laundering 2021 course and book here. Enter the discount code at checkout.
Click here for our full online learning programme and all discounts available from our partners.