IPA Awards Party
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, June 2022
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Samantha Keen, President
- Committee for Advertising Practice Enforcement Notice on debt management advertisements
- New Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation enforcement powers
- Use of reliance to carry out AML due diligence
- HMRC update
- Highlights from Northern Ireland and Wales…
- …next up, Manchester!
- The Ethics of Giving Advice | Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
- Exclusive discounts on training from the IPA and our partners
- Join an IPA Committee
- Reminder: new discount codes added to member benefit brought to you in partnership with Dell
- CPI training with BPP – special offer for IPA members (member login required to view)
- Membership and licence renewals
As we sadly had to cancel the IPA Summer Party due to the widespread travel disruption due to be caused by the national rail strikes, we are delighted to announce that the event will now take place on November 9th at our prestigious venue, the Buffini Chao deck on the Roof of the National Theatre, central London, for an evening of celebration beside the Thames.
This autumn, we will once again recognise those who have made a significant contribution to the insolvency profession, combining the party with the IPA Awards ceremony.
Do you know someone who has strived to make a positive change to the insolvency profession? Who has demonstrated innovation, are examples of the best sustained and selfless service or have brought distinction to insolvency? We want to celebrate them with you too!
We will be announcing further details about the Awards in next month’s newsletter, so watch out for these and the opportunity to book to attend this special occasion.