First Review of the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016: Call for Evidence
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, May 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Notice to all Money Laundering Reporting Officers supervised by the IPA
- IPA Learning: An essential update on the new Breathing Space legislation
- IPA members receive 10% off ISS Anti-Money Laundering training
- Updating member details
- Inspection and regulatory update 2021: Managing remote working, training and risk
- Production and Disclosure Orders: Guidance from the Metropolitan Police
- Case law update
- New IPA External Affairs and Business Affairs personnel
- Appointments to the IPA Board
- Meet a Committee member: Myles Jacobson, member of the External Affairs and Member Services Committee
As you may know, the Insolvency Service has issued a Call for Evidence to assess the impact and effectiveness of the 2016 Insolvency Rule changes.
The consultation can be accessed here. The IPA will be responding to the Call for Evidence, and if you would like to feed into our response, we have set up a form so that you can do so. Click here to access the form and submit your responses.
We would be grateful to receive your comments on any or all of the questions by 31 May 2021.